Once again, blessings have been plentiful this week.
- The Blizzard of 2013, dubbed "Nemo" by the media hit and my unscientific measurement was 15 inches! This was a whopper of a storm.
- I received an email from my "roommate" of 2 years ago, reminding me that it snowed on the night of my (our) surgery. I came out of it well and it has been a great 2 years since.
- My sister's little one is doing better and smiling a lot!
- February is a big birthday month for our families little ones. Theo turned 6 this week. Happy Birthday T!
- I ran a lot this week... that makes me happy.
- I made a bunch of sketches this week. I am glad to be working with colored pencils.