Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blessings

Here's another week where blessings abound.
-We were able to visit our girls in Boston on Friday.  They are doing well and eagerly awaiting spring!
-I cheered Jon on at his tennis match on Saturday afternoon.  It's been a while since I've seen him play a match and it was fun to watch him play.
-I've been taking an online art class and part of the class involves posting my work on a private site. The other participants view the artwork and comment.  Everyone has been very kind and positive with the comments and I am grateful for their input.  Here is one of my assignments. I think it's amazing that I can take an art class with people from Australia, the midwest and other parts of the world!
-I've been working hard on various projects and writings. I feel very swamped by all the work, but very accomplished.
-I was waiting in a long line at the grocery store when a new register opened.  I pointed it out to the man in front of me, as he had been in line before me.  He thanked me profusely for letting him go ahead of me and then smiled again when we both met in the parking lot.  Funny how a small gesture of kindness can make me so happy.

No comments: