Monday, February 18, 2013

Monoprints and Drawings - Part 5

Here are 4 more of the drawings done with colored pencils on mono-printed paper.
Monoprints part 1
Monoprints part 2
Monoprints part 3
Monoprints part 4
I have one more post to finish showing all 21 of the drawings.  I worked on these to show dimension. I still have a ways to go, but I am learning. This shell is your classic shell that spirals outward and is round and puffy.
 Here is another version of the same type of shell. The shape is pleasing and gentle.
 Here is a clam shell done with interesting colors.  I really like this one and it reminds me of so many shells.
The last one is a cross section of a broken shell that shows the inside of the parts. I love finding broken shells on the beach and seeing the insides.

No comments: