Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blessings on Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday and there are so many things for which I am grateful.  This week the sun came out in full force, snowbanks melted and I can see my deck again.  Spring has sprung in NH (dare I say?).
My sister's son is in full recovery from surgery.  He is doing well and mother and father are relieved as well. I am grateful that his issues were addressed and that he is recovering so well.
My colored pencil drawings on monoprints were featured on GelliArts as well as on their photo stream.
Today, my brother and sister's beautiful families are getting together at my father's place for Easter dinner. I can't wait to see them. Their children are growing so quickly.
My daughters came home from college for Easter dinner.  Even though they don't have any time off from school, they have been working hard so that they can celebrate with us. We spent yesterday afternoon laughing and joking together. I miss them.
I played tennis for the first time in months this week and it felt wonderful! I am glad that I still have the drive to play.  Even though I have been very busy and tennis was not high on my priority list, I am glad that I still enjoy it.
Tomorrow is the first day of April.  Let the April showers begin.
Have a blessed Easter Sunday.

No comments: