Sunday, March 03, 2013

Blessings

In addition to over 12 inches of snow, we had a week of semi-mild temperatures!  It rose to 35 degrees somedays so some of the snow melted away.
March began a few days ago! March is the start of changes in weather, with warmth and light.  We start off the month with sunset around 5:30 and end the month with the sun setting around 7:00 pm. That's an entire additional 90 minutes of day time!  We also have daylight savings on the 10th of March and soon the days will be longer than the nights.
This week I spent a lot of time on a new project that I hope to announce this week.  I have been busy working - writing, photographing, designing and planning -- long days, late nights and early mornings.
In addition to all the working, there was shoveling and luckily I was strong enough to be able to do it.  I quickly tired of it, though.
Thursday morning after the storm was a lot of work, but with the sun shining it was gorgeous outside.
Thursday evening was great because this little one was in a nearby town cheering on her father's basketball team!  I got to spend a little time with her and my sister for a quick visit and it was an unusual mid-week treat!



No comments: