Friday, March 22, 2013

My New Cookbook

Introducing my latest project! 
My newest book is available on amazon kindle Après Tennis: Tempting Treats to Bring to Socials, Mixers and Potlucks for $3.99. The book can be downloaded immediately.
I am so thrilled to have created this book with 26 recipes designed for bringing to a potluck.  The recipes are designed to be made ahead of time and then brought to the party to be shared.  Each recipe comes with variations and tips for serving.  They range from easy to prepare to slightly challenging.  There are salad recipes, casseroles, soups, desserts and appetizers and each one comes with a color photo.
In addition to the book, I also have a website now!  Go to DanielaMellen.com for information about my book, my artwork and a new recipe each month.

1 comment:

Katie Riedel said...

Thanks so much for linking up with Inspired Weekends! Please stop by Horrific Knits on Friday for the next round!