Table Bluff Lighthouse in California was built in 1892 and a light from another lighthouse was installed in it's 35 foot tower in October 1892.
The lighthouse was the second light in Humboldt Bay because the first one was too low. In 1911 the fixed light was replaced with a revolving lens. In 1906 the Navy created a radio station at the tower and during WWII they increased the lot to include beach patrols, a coastal lookout and radio compass station. In 1953 the station's fog signal was discontinued and the station was automated. The lighthouse was deactivated in 1975 and the lens was shipped to the Smithsonian museum. In 1987 the lighthouse was cut in two pieces and moved to Woodley Island Marina in the town of Eureka in 1987.