Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blessings....

When things are most frustrating and difficult, I am grateful that I can count my blessings.  I have the gift of a wonderful family who helps me, supports me and assists me when I ask for help.  My father has been so generous with his time this past week.  My sister's voice from far away was such a welcome pick me up!  My daughters are home from college for the summer and this always brings a smile to my face.  My husband had a birthday this week and while he isn't thrilled with celebrations, it was fun to spend the day with him.  
This week has been tough, but I am grateful that I am able to wake up each day and make a go at working hard again, trying to find the good things around me. 
Oddly enough, finding blessings in life isn't very hard at all. The hard part is not letting the not-so-great things outweigh the blessings!

No comments: