Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket List

At last, my Summer "Pail" List
Go see:
Star Trek Into Darkness
Iron Man 3
Man of Steel
The Wolverine

Catch up on favorite TV shows:
The Glades
Warehouse 13
Dexter
Nikita
Falling Skies
Psych

Feel sand between my toes.
Create an art journal just for my own practice.
Make 48 botanical sketches for a new album.
Build a sandcastle.
Take a long walk on the beach (3+ miles).
Start a found feather collection.

Make a meal salad at least once a week for dinner.
Make homemade pretzels.
Taco Tuesdays.
Eat a fish dinner at least once a week.
Try three new foods.

Play mini-golf.
Finish second round of Insanity
Send postcards to every family member.
Take yoga photos on the beach of my favorite models.
Sketch on found shell shards.

Be grateful everyday, taking a moment to be thankful for all my blessings.

No comments: