Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blessings

What a week! It's already the end of June and the Fourth is just a few days away.
Photo by Ashley
I am grateful for my family's patience with me. They took up kite flying and all three of them picked it up so quickly. I struggled, but each one helped me and I started to get the hang of it!
My daughter and I went to the IKEA superstore.  We were amazed at the sheer amount of organizing things, furniture and housewares.  After a couple of hours inside, we found everything we were looking for and managed to load up the stuff and put it in the car ourselves!  Ashley is great at finding things and looking carefully and critically at things.  She saved me so much time.
We found another fun TV show for summer viewing, Longmire, about a Wyoming sheriff.  He's tough, clever and courageous. The show is based on Craig Johnson's mystery novels.
Peach season has begun and it is one of my favorites!  We've had peaches, smoothies, tarts, and cobbler. Yum.

No comments: