Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blessings

This week was full of many positive things and each day brought new blessings.
I got back on the tennis court for the first time in weeks. Even if it was just hitting with the ball machine, it felt wonderful. I look forward to a tennis filled autumn.
I cooked a lot this week and made my own tagliatelle.  I used to make pasta frequently, but haven't kneaded and rolled dough in a long while. It was as delicious as I remember. I love traditional dried pasta, but homemade is light and sweet, almost the difference between canned fruit and fresh.
We visited Boston and walked the Charles River with our girls. It was a little cool and cloudy, but otherwise a beautiful day.
One of the great things about living in the town where you grew up is running into old friends unexpectedly. It's always a surprise to see someone "returning home" to visit.
I added some prints to my etsy shop this week.  Slowly, but surely, I am adding items for the Christmas season.

No comments: