Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blessings

We went to Boston to visit our girls last Sunday. We had a great time and went to Eastern Standard for lunch and had a fantastic meal or maybe it was the company! I had the best butterscotch bread pudding with praline ice cream. It was absolutely heavenly.
After a hectic grocery shopping experience (when aren't they hectic anymore?) I went through the Dunkin Donuts drive through and ordered the new Eggnog Latte. Oh, it was delicious.
Death at the Notch and Death of a Player are now available in paperback on Amazon.com! I am so thrilled. Just in time for the holidays.
Jon and Allie completed the Spartan Race in Boston on Saturday. They finished the 3 mile course, along with 10,000 other people!  Ashley and I cheered them on. Despite going to Boston over 100 times these past few years, it was the first time I've been to Fenway. It was wonderful.
I'm lucky to have this lap warmer in the winter.
I finished reading Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke. It's a fun read in the Hannah Swensen mystery series.

No comments: