Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blessings

I feel blessed that I come from a large family and because of that, there seems to be young angels around. Our littlest one (my nephew) is a year old, smart as a whip, curious, opinionated and utterly gorgeous. Even though he and his family live far away, I am so blessed that through email, text and phone he is in my life and thoughts everyday. And here he is wearing a mink football outfit reading his book from Aunt Lala. One of the most beautiful sights ever!
My daughters skyped with my sister and had a video phone call with their cousin and aunt!
Thanksgiving is only a few days away and I am looking forward to seeing my daughters again.
Lastly, I found this quote online and thought it was appropriate for Thanksgiving:

I asked for strength...
And God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom...
And God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity...
And God gave me brain and brawn to work.
I asked for courage...
And God gave me danger to overcome.
I asked for love...
And God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors...
And God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, but everything I needed.

1 comment:

yassine mezrigui said...

Yassine made front page, yeah!!