Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas is Coming!

Can you believe that we're only 39 days away from Christmas? To that end, I've been busy sketching different designs for Christmas cards.  I've been working on a few different images that I'll post in the upcoming days. I've been studying images of Bethlehem, birds, decorations and my sketchbook is getting filled with various images. For now, here are a couple that I made and are now for sale on Zazzle.
They're each 5x7 each and printed on quality card stock. Each card has Christmas sentiments inside and Christmas greetings on the front. Both are made using paper that I Gelli-printed and then sketched on. I used colored pencils and inks to create them.

Here's the link to Red Birds - the front reads Merry Christmas on the card (not shown)

Here's the Link to Three Owl Ornaments - the front reads Time to Spread Good Cheer (not shown)

No comments: