Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas JournalI

Each year I create an Advent Journal in December to record some of the interesting and fun things that happen during the Christmas season. Here's a link to my 2010 journal.
Some people follow Allie Edwards "December Daily" where they document the 25 days leading up to Christmas.
I find that having a journal during this hectic time of year helps me to slow down and enjoy the activities this time of year.
On this page, I've posted previous Journal prompts from 2012 and 2011 to use with photos or drawings.
This year, I have a few ideas to share with you. I will be posting them starting on Monday, November 25th. For the days leading up to December 1st, I have Gelli printing ideas, calendars and ornament tutorials. Then, starting on December 1st, I have a fun "12 Doors of Christmas" series to share with you. Stay tuned!

No comments: