Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Monoprinting with the Gelli-Plate at the Beehive - December 7th

I'll be teaching a Mono-printing with the Gelli-Plate class in December at The Beehive Studio in Warner, NH on Saturday, December 7th from 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
I am so excited to be teaching this class and using the fabulous Gelli-Plate to make lots of beautiful mono prints.
The Gelli-Plate is a fabulous tool and making mono prints is fun and addicting!  I'll show some basic techniques, teach you how to make your own mark making tools and provide all the supplies.
I'll do a few demos and then you'll be trying your hand at your own pages… and you'll be hooked!

Class is $25 plus a $10 materials fee. You can bring your own Gelli Plate and we'll waive the materials fee OR if you'd like to purchase your own Gelli-plate, I'll have them available for purchase. For more information, check out my website here.

The class size in limited, so anyone who wants a spot, please call Bonnie, Studio Administrator. She'll be glad to take your information and get you set up for class.  I hope to see you there.

No comments: