Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blessings

'Tis the season for all things Christmas, and most of all, for being grateful.
 I am blessed to have an amazing family filled with life and craziness.
I taught a group of amazing women the basics of using a Gelli-Plate at the Beehive in Warner and it was so much fun!

 My sister sent me some fabulous camouflage accessories after she found out I was down because I wanted to wear camouflage leggings but they looked ridiculous on me. Instead, she came to my rescue and surprised me with a BETTER way for me to wear cammo! She is awesome!
Doesn't the sight of a little cherub dressed for Christmas bring a smile to your face?
Or how about a kitty snuggling to beat the winter cold!

Lastly, Thank you to everyone who purchased some greeting cards from my 12 Doors of Christmas Series! I have one final design of all 12 images on one single postcard. Each card sells for just $1.00, but is on sale this weekend.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: