Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blessings

This week was full of blessings, including being blessed with a warm home during the coldest days of the year.
I had a great time at a last minute lunch with a friend on Friday. So many laughs made my muscles hurt.
Despite a busy week, I managed to do some writing, painting and baking.
I started reaching The Last Man by the late Vince Flynn. It's a fabulous book and I'll be sad when it's over, as it will be Mitch Rapp's last mission.

Another new favorite tea is Lemon Lift Tea by Bigelow. It's delicious on a cold day. 
I played tennis three times this week and had a fabulous time each day. I've tried to adopt a positive attitude, living in the moment and enjoying the time on the court. So far, so good.
My daughters are back at school and hit the ground running with classes, apartments and clubs. We visited them on Saturday and they looked fabulous.
After our trek to and from Boston, we made it home safely, even seeing three cars off the road just miles from our home.

No comments: