Sunday, April 06, 2014

Blessings

I am thankful for so many things this week. Spring bulbs are peeking through the ground where the snow is starting to disappear. It's quite exciting to see the ground, even if it is muddy in some spots.
I taught a Gelli-Printing class at The Beehive on Saturday to a fabulous group of women. The students were all so positive and hard working that it was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with them.
Jon and I made it back safely from Florida using only electric charging stations along the East coast. We had a great time and returned to springtime weather in NH.
I had a fun dinner with a friend where we "caught up" and laughed over dinner.
I played tennis indoors for the first time in a while and enjoyed every minute of it!
I am looking forward to a busy week ahead.

No comments: