Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blessings

Memorial Day Weekend 2014 has arrived. Memorial Day is the day set aside to remember the men and women who died serving our country.
I have been busy writing all week, sometimes at night too. I am so immersed in the manuscript that I think about it while I'm sleeping. I love this part of the writing process. I am so lucky to have this time and opportunity to write. I am blessed with a supportive family throughout this process.
My girls have started summer classes. They work so hard and make me proud every day.
I've been drinking tons of hibiscus tea. I steep dried hibiscus in 2 quarts of cold water and put it in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning I drain the tea and the water is a beautiful fuchsia color. It tastes tangy and refreshing.


No comments: