Sunday, June 01, 2014

Blessings

Today is the first day of June, the beautiful month of June. Welcome summertime, sunshine, warm weather, and a slower pace of life.
I am blessed to have a great family.
I was unexpectedly contacted by a childhood friend this week. We hadn't seen each other in over 25 years but when we started chatting all my memories from childhood came back. In turn, a handful of other friends made contact. It was thrilling to hear what they've done with their lives, hearing about their families and how much they've changed (and remained the same).
We saw the new X-Men movie and enjoyed it! Good start to the summer season for us.
I've been writing feverishly on novel number 3 and it should be ready this fall. I love the characters, the process and the world where it takes place.
Jon and I took a tennis clinic together and I loved being on the court with him.
Ashley and Allie are a few weeks into their summer classes. They are working hard and continuing their education even during their "vacation".

No comments: