Sunday, June 08, 2014

Blessings

This week was full of blessings.
I played tennis with a fantastic group of people on Monday morning. I can't remember laughing so hard on the court. They were witty, clever, and so entertaining. I wish tennis was like this all the time.
My girls cooked a fabulous Chinese dinner complete with Chicken Stir Fry and homemade Crab Rangoons for us. It was delicious.
We celebrated Ashley's 20th birthday on Wednesday by making sand sculptures, eating her favorite dinner of torn chicken, broccoli and rice followed by an ice cream cake.
We also celebrated Allie's 21st birthday on Thursday by going parasailing and eating Porterhouse, mashed potatoes, sliced tomatoes and avocado followed by a homemade apple pie.
I played tennis all week long and loved every moment of it!
We had a fun dinner with new friends and watched fireworks from an outdoor wedding.
We are blessed to have such a wonderful life.

No comments: