Thursday, June 12, 2014

Currently Using... Olay Complete Moisturizer with SPF 15

Here's a product that I recently added to my morning routine. There is a lot of advice to use sunscreen daily but I've found that sunblocks tend to cause my face to break out. I've always kept the sun off my face by wearing hats, sunglasses and heavy sunblock when at the beach, but as I've aged I need more sun protection.
I tried many products to use as sun protection on a daily basis (not for intense protection when I plan to be outdoors) and I've found very little that works for me. I tried Olay Complete about four months ago and have been very pleased with the results. It offers me sun protection as well as a good quality moisturizer. This was an added bonus for me.
I use this product in the morning after I cleanse my face. If I wear make-up, I'll put it on after the sunscreen, but most of the time, I go without it. I use a quarter size amount and pat it on my face and neck. I then gently smear the cream in until it's all absorbed. Sometimes I'll reapply it throughout the day, if needed.

No comments: