Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blessings

My father planted begonias in our whiskey barrel at the beginning of the summer. They are gorgeous.
We've had plenty of rain this summer. While it's a drag at times, it beats having a drought.
I am grateful to my friends and family who joined me for a brunch cruise to celebrate the completion of my book. It was such a fun day and I am so grateful for them in my life.
We had a great birthday dinner for Jon's parents who turned 86 this week!
I played tennis indoors for the first time in weeks and loved it!
I caught up with old friends and laughed so hard my belly ached. Best pain in the world.
Jon and I have one last week with our daughters before they're off to college again. It's been a great summer.
My girls got to see their cousins before everyone went off to school! Here's five of the six!


No comments: