Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blessings

I am grateful for so many things in life. This week, Jon and I walked 18.7 miles together. We tried to walk everyday and had a great time chatting, laughing, and strolling. I loved each step.
I spent mornings doing some artwork as a warm up for some illustrations I've been working on. I find that if I spend some time doing simple painting, I do a better job with my actual work.

 Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale. Such a treat.
 I spent one morning painting folders for an upcoming class that I'm teaching. Loved it. I used new techniques and new tools and learned a lot! It was a rewarding time.
On one of our walks, Jon and I spotted a water snake (on the right) and a jellyfish just a few feet from shore. I had never seen a water snake before. It gave us something to talk about for a good half mile.

No comments: