Monday, September 08, 2014

Death on the Water is Released!

I am so thrilled that Death on the Water is available for download on Amazon.... just in time for my birthday. Right now, it's only available as a kindle download but within a few days it will be ready in paperback.
This is the third book in the Mena Young mystery series and I have grown to love the characters all the more. Like the first two books, Death on the Water takes place in the fictional NH town and is full of things common to a small town landscape. The story is set in mid to late January, the coldest time of the year. This makes the weather and elements part of the story. When I was writing this, it was much warmer out, but I actually started to get cold!
We are lucky to have a cruise ship in our town, and the owners, the Fenton family, were kind enough to give me a tour and answer my many questions. They were helpful and generous and I grew to love their ship.
I hope you like the story and would love to hear your feedback!

No comments: