Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blessings

It's Columbus Day Weekend and I have much to be thankful for.
A good friend went to Harry Potter's World and brought me back some goodies! Chocolate frogs and a chocolate frog pin. I'm very lucky indeed!
Jon and I went to an Octoberfest and tried Bratwurst for the first time... "when in Rome".
 We joined a ton of people and left just before the stein carrying competition began. Jon tried to goad me to competing... carrying a tray of full steins across a field. The winner has the most steins at the finish line, with the fastest time. I passed on that one.
Jon and I walked 76.1 miles from September 10th through October 5th! I used the Strava app on my phone that records distance and time. It was so much fun. I can't believe we walked that far.


No comments: