Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Work, Work, and More Work

I've been working every morning, day, and night on various projects to finish by the end of the year. I find that I get into a "work" mode and current projects and new ideas occupy my thoughts. I keep a notebook with me at all times to jot down ideas and I'm glad I do because I look back and modify them or add to the ones I forgot about. 

I made this clipboard or rather, I made the sketches and uploaded them onto http://www.zazzle.com/dmellendesigns. I then put the files into a clipboard template and ordered it. It arrived in a week's time and I loved how it turned out!
The Boston Terrier design is available as a postcard as is the Salmon Sketch for less than 99 cents each.
 I've been working on some colored pencils sketches.... Tomatillo and Peppers
Tomatoes for the local produce vendor
And lastly a weeklong feature of Savory Oatmeal Recipes starting on Thursday.
Be sure to come back to see some new ways to enjoy the typical breakfast food.

No comments: