Sunday, November 09, 2014

Blessings

Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.
Maltbie D. Babcock

Thanks to the clerk at the coffee shop who brought me a cup of coffee on Monday. He smiled, winked, and told me it was on the house.
My father gave me some of my artwork that I made as a child. He had it framed years ago. I took it home, remembering the exact class in the 5th grade, when I made it! I showed it to Jon who immediately took pictures of them and sent them off to our daughters so that they could see them. It was so thoughtful that my father had it framed and that my husband thought it worth photographing.
I prepared for the ArtSwarm all week and with the other artists. It was a pleasure to work alongside Bonnie and Lisa while getting the classroom ready. The ArtSwarm went so well and it was thrilling to see the students engrossed in their techniques.
Jon played in a weekend tennis league with a couple of friends and I watched his matches. It was great to see him on the court again.

No comments: