Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blessings

We are just a couple of weeks away from Christmas and I am grateful for so many wonderful things.
I visited with my daughter on Tuesday for a quick shopping trip and was reminded what a great Santa Claus she is to her friends and family. She is thoughtful, generous, and creative with her gift choices.
Both of my girls are heading into finals for the fall semester and are working hard. They're stressed out, but I am grateful that they have taken their education seriously.
Jon and I put up the tree and strung the lights. We're waiting for the girls to finish the ornaments. It was the first time we've done this together.
Jon and I spent a couple of hours on the tennis court going over drills and rallying. It was so much fun. He's helping me to work on my new backhand and is patient with my repeated attempts to get it right.
The Christmas lights are up in places and I am a sucker for them. I love viewing them at night and wish it was more prevalent in our area.
My sister brought home her second child from the hospital at just a week old. I wish I was there with her, but hope she knows that I send her my love.
I met a good friend for a fun dinner where we sat and chatted for hours. It was her birthday and I got to thinking about how each time we go out to dinner, we celebrate as if it was her birthday!

No comments: