Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Items Up in the Shop!

I'm working on finishing up some year end projects and I created some more bags in the Zazzle shop. I ordered a couple of original Bodacious Bonnie Bags and they arrived in time for Christmas. I love them. The colors are vibrant and the bag is soft. The original Bodacious Bonnie Bags 1-5 are 7"x4" inches, and the NEW! Bodacious Bonnie Bags 6-10 are slightly larger, 8"x5".
These all feature my own designs from my mono prints. I love the way the images translate into these bags that are great at holding everything from pencils, hair things, business cards and even candy and gum.

I created a larger, canvas bag made with my manatee and baby sketch.
Manatee Mama and Pup Canvas Bag Travel Accessories Bag
Manatee Mama and Pup Canvas Bag Travel Accessories Bag by DMellenDesigns

Thank you to all who purchased Bodacious Bonnie Bags this past December! I hope you like the new designs as well.

No comments: