Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple Gelli Printed Tag 4

I love this tag and the simplicity of making it. The real beauty is the simple silhouette of a die cut shape and the Gelli printed tag.
 I chose a simple tag, made with only one color and simple lines. Then I took a deer die cut shape (but any shape would work) and a Distress Marker.
 I dabbed the marker along the edge of a cosmetic sponge and then dabbed the ink around the deer. This created a darker shadow around the shape. I didn't go all the way to the edge with the ink, but I tried to make the ink darkest near the shape.
 I spritzed the tag with water, to spread the ink.
 And then dabbed some more to blend the ink to the edges so that there were no hard lines.
I threaded a ribbon and ended with a simple tag... and a shaded die cut too!
Other Gelli Printing for Christmas
Advent Calendar for Tea Drinkers

No comments: