Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Sketch-A-Day

I've been busy doing the 2015 Sketching Challenge, where everyday I do a simple sketch which follows a monthly theme. I've continued to post my results and will be starting a new theme for February. 
One of my blog readers suggested that for the month of February, I offer the sketches in black-and-white, BEFORE, I show my daily sketch, in case some of my readers wanted to follow along and try their hand at the sketch-a-day, but were hesitant to draw. So, I sketched out all 28 bears for the month of February and created a SKETCH-A-DAY COLORING BOOK that you can download and print on your home printer. Each page has two prompts (sketches) in black and white. You can print off as many copies as you like and if you'd like for your kids too! At the end of the month, you'll have a small, completed coloring book.
THE LOGISTICS:
Cost: Free!
# of Pages: 15
Can I view it on my phone? Yes
Can I save it to my computer? Yes
Do I have to color in all the drawings? That's up to you!

Click on the link for the Sketch-A-Day Coloring Book and save the file to your computer. Print out as many copies as you like, using plain old computer paper. All the images, except the cover are black and white simple sketches. They don't require much ink to print.
Sample of sketches for the February 2015
Then, check back during February to see my daily sketches.

No comments: