Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blessings

We've had another amazing week in New Hampshire with record snowfall, below-below freezing temperatures and Valentine's Day 2015.
The snow keeps falling. This is our entranceway. There's been more snow since this photo was taken, (as a matter of fact, it's snowing as I'm writing this). It's beautiful, but exhausting. And, I hate to say it, but the "crazy" comes out in drivers.
I worked on a lesson for the wonderful Journal52. Chelle, the founder and artist behind Journal52 has scheduled me to be a part of it late in February! I am so thrilled to be a part of it, I couldn't wait to show part!
Jonathan found the most amazing gift for me for Valentine's Day... a ruby heart with horns and a devil's tail! It's lovely and whimsical... and very fitting for me! I'm very lucky that opposites attract.
We visited the girls in Boston. This is one of the smaller snowbanks on Boylston. Unbelievable. At least in NH, we have plenty of room for the snow, but in the cities, there's barely enough room for the people, let alone feet upon feet of snow!
Ashley went in for shoulder surgery on Thursday with a surgeon extraordinaire. She did so well and while she has a long recovery, she is doing well. Perhaps it was the "get well" gift of her favorite dinner, eggplant parmigiana and flowers from her grandfather, but she is on the way to better health.


No comments: