Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blessings

This week has been filled with more blessings than I can count.
We returned this angel to college following successful surgery. She has to wear a sling for a while, but she's doing well.
 Jon was busy clearing snow... tons and tons of snow from our walkway.
My father saved me. I got the fantastic news that my books had sold out at the local bookstore and they needed more books. It's such great news and I was thrilled. Add to that, my father delivered my books for me. I'm so fortunate to have such a helpful and supportive father. Thank you, Dad!
 In the height of winter, it's amazing to see some colorful botanicals.

Bear Climbing Tree Postcard
Bear Climbing Tree Postcard by DMellenDesigns
I uploaded more postcards to my DM Designs store on dazzle.
 Jon and I did a beachfront workout. It was such a great change from all that snow, cold, and frigid temperatures.
 My youngest nephew has a million dollar smile....
 Which runs in the family with his older brother!
 My oldest nephew got a visit from a colorful crew...
 My oldest niece had a Valentine's birthday!
And my youngest niece had 3rd birthday. The snowman cake is fitting. All too fitting!

No comments: