Sunday, April 05, 2015

Blessings

We're one week into spring 2015 and there is so much for which to be thankful. 
I've been swamped with work and yet it is very fulfilling.
I've been busy with friends and I am grateful to be included in their lives, both near and far.
At Easter, I can't help but remember previous Easter Sundays, egg hunts, family dinners, Grain Pie and my very colorful family. Each memory is gift in itself and I am blessed to have such a rich history.
I was busy doing an interview for Death on the Island and felt the excitement, and slightly dizzying disorientation, that accompanies the development of a complex character. I can't wait to "meet" this fictional character while discovering her backstory.
I've continued with daily artwork as a warm up for writing and I'm finding more gains from it than just the ability to focus. I find that doing fifteen minutes of sketching or painting allows me to clear my head.


No comments: