Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blessings

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
William Arthur Ward

I am grateful for so many things.
We had a lovely Easter, spending the morning with friends and then had dinner with Jon's parents. It was our first Easter away from our daughters, but we survived. They had a fantastic dinner with friends and homemade food. We're so proud of them.
We've been playing tennis with some fantastic people. It's great to have such good sports as friends.
I've been in contact with friends from far away. It's nice to be in touch and laugh with them.
I"ve started conducting interviews for my next book and have been meeting new people who have been generous with their time and history.
I was feeling lightheaded and stopped for a cold drink. The clerk gave me the soda and told me it was on the house.
I've been working at a dance class for the past few weeks and graduated to intermediate. I was thrilled with my progress.
Temperatures warmed up today and spring is trying to appear. Let's hope the warm weather follows.

No comments: