Sunday, June 07, 2015

Blessings

Another week, another bunch of blessings.
I started a new group of daily sketches. This month's theme is "home".
My little Allie turned 22 this week. She's off to a conference this weekend on the other side of the country, already hit the ground running! Her boyfriend is meeting her there and I am so grateful that she'll have a familiar face during her weekend. And, my little Ashley turned 21 this week. Now, both of my daughters are legal adults.
We ate at Lime Fresh Mexican Grill and tried their salsa bar. I really enjoyed the different varieties: Salsa Verde, Black Bean Salsa, Pico de Gallo, Pineapple Salsa. I loved the Pineapple Salsa and look forward to trying to make a copycat version myself!
We played a lot of great tennis this week with some great friends.
I went to dinner with my very good friend and we had a fantastic time. We even stopped at a new Italian restaurant, after dinner, to check out the menu for our next dinner out!
I've been using micellar water as a cleaner/toner for a few weeks now and love it. It's a fluid that you swab over your face. It can be used in place of a cleanser or as a toner on a clean face. It has a very light scent and leaves my face soft, but not greasy or oily. It doesn't feel any different while applying it or using it, but my skin stopped breaking out. I really am pleased and are glad to have found this product. I find it at the pharmacy for $8 a bottle. I use it 2-3 times a day and so far, I have 3/4 of the bottle left after 3 weeks of using it.


No comments: