Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Tried and True

I've tried a few new things and a few are keepers:

Pizza Dough made from beer, bread flour, and yeast. This produced a delicious, chewy crust. I rolled it thinly and it supported fresh tomatoes and mozzarella. I found it on the Catholic Foodie's blog and will be trying other recipes.

Roasted Cauliflower with olive oil and garlic. I omitted the thyme, but love the way the cauliflower caramelizes.

Allie likes Dos Equis Beer and I found Dos Equis Ambar Lager. It was pretty tasty! The web site describes it as:
 "A robust, classic Vienna-style lager with a full body. A beer with brawn from Germany, swagger from Mexico, and the finest North American pale and roasted malts. An amber-colored refreshment that’s adventurous enough to be distinctly flavorful. A hot-blooded redhead that’s best enjoyed ice-cold."





No comments: