Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blessings

"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." William Arthur Ward

We've had another week full of blessings. Summer is in full swing.
 We had another fun dinner with good friends. We saw a movie, took a tour of the brewery, and then had a fun dinner. What a great couple!
Allie's having a great time visiting John in Louisiana. They went fishing and were successful. I can't wait to hear all the fish stories.
Ashley has good friends visiting. Can you believe the smiles on these girls?
Jon and I visited a small town and got photobombed by a pelican. 
I had a tough tennis match this weekend that went well. I was so fortunate to have a good friend to practice with during the week, a great coach, a fabulous partner who cheered me on during the match and supportive teammates.


No comments: