Sunday, August 09, 2015

Blessings

This week my blessings have been huge.
Allie and John departed for BlackHat Conference where they presented their findings on the dangers of credit card skimming using a modified Square device. They did a great job, after many, many rehearsals and research!
Jon and I played our tennis match and did well against a tough team. We also played our usual (friends) opponents and didn't do so well. Both times, we had fun.
I've been busy working on Death on the Island. I keep writing and revising and writing some more. I love this part of the process.
I spoke with a few old friends and were so glad to be in touch with them.
I went to a "Girls Only" and met a bunch of new friends. It was a fun night to get together with some old and some new faces. A girls night is good for the soul as well as the mind.
Ashley and I went to dinner together and had a great time. We haven't spent much one-on-one time together, so it was extra special.





No comments: