Sunday, October 04, 2015

Blessings

This week has been full of things for which I am grateful.
My girls are doing well in Boston.
Fall has arrived and cooler temperatures are proof of that.
I've been playing tennis with a wonderful group of friends. I can't thank them enough for their sportsmanship, laughs, and friendships.
My brother came to my rescue when I had a question concerning drug interactions for my latest novel.
I've been writing like a fiend. I worked on latest novel, Death on the Island, and been writing ten hour days. I feel exhilarated, as if I am recording the action, rather than creating it!
Jon and I went for a walk on the beach. It was so fun to hold hands and talk together. The sun set and we kept walking. We didn't even notice the darkness until we reached our halfway point. It was so peaceful and wonderful. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.

No comments: