"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get." Frank A. Clark
- This week has been full of blessings, too numerous to count, but I am grateful for each moment.
- My family has been in touch. Through the years, we've all had our ups, downs, busy times, hard times, celebrations, and everything in between. I have learned to appreciate all communication, especially the positive ones. Simply put, being part of their lives is one of my blessings in life.
- I played an exceptional amount of tennis this week. And didn't get hurt! (Double blessing). I had new partners in addition to my Thursday regular. Each match had it's challenges and was a pleasure to be on the court with such determined people.
- I had dinner with a dear friend. We try and do a girls night together every few weeks to catch up and have girl talk. I have learned what a beautiful person she is and how lucky I am to call her my friend.
- Jon and I met a couple on Halloween night on a rooftop bar. We spent hours chatting, laughing, and people watching. It was something new for us and we had a delightful time with great people.
- Pumpkin cream cheese! Oh, my. Delicious on crackers, toast, or a bagel. YUM!
- And lastly, setting the clock back. I know it's tough when it gets dark so early, but I enjoy the morning sunrise.