Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blessings

"Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might see the blessings we possess." 
Max Lucado

This week has been filled with blessings and being able to be grateful has helped me through some hardships. I am grateful that I was able to see so many good things before me and not be drowned by the bad.
I was fortunate to play tennis with an old friend and then catch up during lunch.
Republic of Tea Hibiscus Coconut Tea is delicious. I love hibiscus tea and the addition of a coconut flavor is lovely.
Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away. I'm gathering recipes to try and putting a menu together with old favorites.
The girls arrive this week for a brief Thanksgiving break. We can't wait to see them.
I've been working on a number of illustrations and logos. I look forward to sharing them with you in the future.
Thank you to all who have purchased from DM Designs at zazzle. I can't thank you enough for your business.

No comments: