Sunday, December 06, 2015

Blessings

I am grateful for a wonderful Thanksgiving break with Allie and Ashley. We had a great time together and I am thankful that they had a safe trip back to Boston. I miss them already.
I played tennis under the lights with my Tuesday partner. It was a new experience that I've wanted to do for a while. It was definitely more difficult than I thought. Shadows move with my opponents! It's a little distracting and hard to see. But, it was very enjoyable. I hope to do it again.

Having loved Advent calendars while growing up, I found a couple of Lego ones that I thought my niece and nephew would like. Look at those smiles!

We had a great dinner with our close friends before the holiday rush.

I joined some friends for a birthday party for our friend Kimmie. It was a night of laughs and getting to see my tennis friends off the court. Fun, fun, fun.

I was in touch with some friends up north. It's been great to laugh and smile at their emails.

I've been working on my backhand with my instructor for the past year or so. It's finally making progress and I am grateful that she hasn't given up on me.

The nights are cooler and the wind has picked up. Winter is coming.

No comments: