Sunday, December 27, 2015

Blessings

Christmas week has been full of blessings.
I had a tennis match on Tuesday. My team traveled across the state to play opponents on the seacoast. These lovely ladies were great travel companions as well as players.
 Christmas day was warm and sunny. We had a great day and my father joined us for a relaxing dinner.
 Here's my baby showing off some of her gifts. She blends right into the tree.
 Here's my older baby wearing her favorite gift. She's so cute in blue.
 Started Christmas day in an unusual way, Coconut Mocha with whipped cream, peppermint stick, and snowman marshmallow. Yum!
 Christmas Eve's sky was brilliant! This photo is untouched. It was breathtaking to see it in person and I was just happy the camera was able to capture the beauty before me.
 Allie helped me set up an instagram account where I can upload my photos. Take a look here and follow me if you'd like!
My nephew, Zak, is spending a year overseas teaching English to students in Austria. He's documenting his everyday life in a blog. It's fun to read his posts and see his pictures. It's almost like being there!



No comments: