Sunday, March 06, 2016

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings.
 This little angel used her birthday money for a beautiful doll and book. Aren't they so pretty?
 I finally tried sea urchin. I've been wanting to try it for years and found a place that has it. I can honestly say that I could happily go the rest of my life without eating it again.
I was lucky enough to play tennis on these beautiful courts on this beautiful day. My team did well and we all went to lunch together. It was a great day.
I went out alone and spent the afternoon walking around downtown and found two stellar art supply stores. I came up with a few lessons to do with my girls when they visit from Boston. I did some shopping and then went to lunch by myself. It was quite relaxing.
Jon and I tested for our scuba certification last weekend. We spend a few days doing dives. You can see the water in the picture behind us.
And here is the grotto without us blocking the view. It was beautiful and clear, but cold.
We did a drift dive in this river. There was lots of wildlife and it was great! I like diving with the current.
Here's the group of us, including the instructor, after the course was concluded.
And here's yours truly.

No comments: