Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blessings

I am grateful for all the week's blessings.
Allie and Ashley returned to Boston from their week of Spring Break. We were sad to see them off, but grateful for their visit. We are so blessed by our daughters.
We had dinners with friends this week, trying new places and catching up.
Jon and I had our St. Patrick's Day dinner, complete with corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots. It's our fun tradition and I look forward to it every year.
Ashley got Jon interested in Krav Maga, the Israeli Self Defense Art. He and I started taking classes and it's now our date night activity. It's been years since I was in a dojo like setting and it's fun and exhilarating!
We saw comedians Colin Machre and Brad Sherwood perform at one of the local theaters. Our friends joined us and we laughed for 2 hours. The comedians used to perform on a tv show called "Whose Line is it Anyway?" with Drew Carey that made us laugh. Their performance was fantastic!

No comments: