Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blessings

This week has been full of blessings.
My daughters arrived from the north for a week of spring break. It was wonderful to see them. As young women, I am thrilled that they still want to spend time with their parents. I adore them and am blessed by their laughter, smiles, opinions, and opinions.
I am so fortunate that my tennis partners, this week, were such good sports. We had great matches and I was thankful to be on the court with supportive, fun players.
I made a delicious Chimichurri sauce with the addition of jalapeño and shallot. I loved it.
My friend and I had a great girls night out. Lori is a fantastic friend. <3 p="">
I helped Allie with some throws. I was her dummy and allowed her to pick my up and toss me over her head. I was so glad that I was able to do this... even 20 years after I closed the karate studio.
Spring has sprung! Daylight savings time happened last night and the temps are warming up. Happy Spring!

No comments: