Here are two of my attempts:
This one was fun. I placed tongue depressors on 3 layers (something I learned from previous attempts). I clamped them down with larger heavy clamps and used smaller camps on the sides.
The final result was very fun.
This method was inspired by my friend Bonnie. She suggested using a PVC pipe, but I was impatient, so I used an empty wine bottle. I loved the result. I wrapped the fabric around the bottle, then placed elastic around the base and scrunched it down.
The result looks like a seascape. I love the result and am very happy with the resist. There was so much variation. The color even looked yellow or green, depending on how long I dipped it. The yellow was from a quick dip. I like how the top of the fabric is gradual gradients - like clouds. This was a winner for me!